Happy August! July was an extremely busy month. The semester finished two days ago, and (fortunately) now all I have left is marking.
Anyone who reads 101 Cookbooks will know that this is not an original idea. Heidi Swanson does a favourites list each month, and I’ve decided to add a similar feature to my blog. Imintation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Herewith, a few “favourites”:
– The neighbourhood we stayed in in Rome. Magnifico!
– I’m halfway through this book and it’s incredible. He is most impressive.
– Planning our trip home to NS. In exactly two weeks we’ll be “on the road.” Lots of things to do, people to see, and seafood to eat!
– On that topic, seeing this film in Canada.
– Entourage is back for an 8th and final season! One of my favourite shows.
– Interesting link – see how many words are in your English vocabulary.