Happy June! Here are a few links & loves for May:
- Love the style and the simplicity of the Little, Brown Tumblr
- Food in Jars
- Books I enjoyed: Half Blood Blues (warm, funny, soulful) and The Marriage Plot (branded by some as elitist and pretentious, which I slightly agree with, but that didn’t stop me from devouring this novel)
- Interesting: Price differences in the UK’s Michelin star restaurants
- ADORE this Nova Scotia bucket list from Little Gray Bird – some fantastic ideas.
- Ingredients I have been using a lot lately: beans, lime, cilantro, avocado
- Excerpts from convocation speeches
- Cool cabin (and lots of other coolness on the site too).
I have about 10 posts in the pipeline, waiting to be finished and ‘published’, so there will be lots of updates coming soon. Stay tuned.