I can’t remember a month in recent memory that has flown by as quickly as June has. It’s been a whirlwind. Our time back in Nova Scotia is now more than half over, which is a scary thought.
Here’s a few things I’ve found online and enjoyed recently:
- Very cool cutting boards – I would love a Nova Scotia version!
- Refreshing commentary on I’ll Have Another’s withdrawal from the Belmont.
- Fantastic summer menu from Saveur magazine.
- Love this print: reminds us just how insignificant we are on the ocean (via swissmiss).
- If you love salsa check this out. Design Crush has the best compilations.
- I love a good article on gender! Why Women Still Can’t Have It All, which has been all over every media outlet, and the less talked-about but still very relevant male body image debate.
- Fantastic spotlight on Halifax & its food culture (check out the rest of his site too).
- A collection of quotes from the recently dearly departed Nora Ephron. I always liked & admired her.
- Yes, yes, yes.